The Mystery Blogger Award
You guys, it happened. I got tagged for the first time ever! You should know that I kinda screamed a little bit when I found out and my boyfriend looked at me funny, even after I explained… 😅
So thank you, thank you to Meghan @Whimsically Meghan for tagging me in the Mystery Blogger Award! I recently started following her and am having a lot of fun reading her posts. You should check her out!
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. The award was created by Okoto @OkotoEnigmasBlog.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
3 things about me
- I only drink tea or water. Literally nothing else, because I’m picky.
- I’m a vegetarian, because, there something going on in the world of climate change and I try to do my part to lessen it.
- I haven’t shopped for clothes in about a year. My closet is full of hand-me-downs from my sister.
What is your favourite book cover ever?
Oh man, this is so hard! There are a lot of beautiful covers, and if I read the book, the story will influence if I still like the cover or not.
Some covers I really like are the books by Emily Wibberly and Austin Siegemund-Broka.
What would your perfect day consist of you doing?
A perfect day would be a nice Summer day, where I read my book in the sun and get a tan. With some fruits on the side to snack on and a big glass of water because you gotta stay hydrated.
Or a sunny day eploring a new city, like what I did in Florence three years ago.
Team Dogs or Team Cats?
Team Dogs all the way. I’m terrified of cats. 🙃
Have you read your most anticipated reads from 2019? Did it live up to your expectations?
I’m not sure what my anticipated reads were. And I know that I am not even close to reading all the 2019 releases that I want to read.
I did recently read The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo and the blogosphere talked about that one a lot. I ended up really liking it!!
How are you keeping calm in all that’s going on in the world right now?
I’m not calm at all. Since I’m a high risk patient (with my heart condition), I am freaked out. I did not get past my front door or backyard for the past two weeks.
What helps me a little bit though, is sitting outside with the nice weather we have right now. Just sitting in the sun, reading a book, calms me (hence my perfect day!).
I also avoid social media and the news a LOT. My boyfriend updates me if there’s anything major I should know.
My best posts
Questions (that I may or may not have stolen)
- Besides reading and blogging, is there something else you like to do in your free time?
- What is your favourite book cover ever?
- What would your perfect day consist of you doing?
- Which two books are you anticipating most in 2020?
- What is your favourite dessert?