My 14 favorite Christmas songs of all times
It’s the most wonderful time of the year…. Isn’t it? I love the holidays. The food, the love and of course all the Christmas songs!
In my family, or country really, it’s considered a little crazy if you’re listening to them before Sinterklaas eve on December 5th. Well, I guess I’m just crazy then. I will start listening to them with Thanksgiving, even though we don’t celebrate that here.
Christmas songs put me in a festive mood year-round. Why couldn’t it be Christmas every day, right?! (see what I did there ;))
Of course there are songs that are classics that I love and then there are ‘new’ songs that I love. So hereby I present to you:
My 14 favorite Christmas songs (in random order):
- Melanie Thornton – Wonderful dream
- Faith Hill – Where are you Christmas?
- Britney Spears – My only wish
- Kelly Clarkson – Grown-up Christmas list
- Brenda Lee – Rockin around the Christmas tree
- Ronettes – Sleigh ride
- Pentatonix – Halleluja
- Mariah Carey – All I want for Christmas is you
- Wham! – Last Christmas
- Bianca Ryan – Why couldn’t it be Christmas every day?
- Andy Williams – It’s the most wonderful time of the year
- Band Aid – Do they know it’s Christmas time?
- Michael Bubblé – It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas
- Justin Bieber – Mistletoe
I have to say, it was hard to make this list. There are a few more songs that I love, and I can’t really choose. Luckily they put all the Christmas songs on repeat on the radio!
Which Christmas song puts you in the festive mood?