14 things you can do with your sisters
As I once said, I love spending time with my family. My sisters and I occasionally do things with just the three of us. Now that we’re older, I know them better. The fights have become less and we have a lot of fun times together. We even meet each other because we want to, not because we have to ;). Here are some things I (and I hope my sisters too) love to do together:
- Go on vacation together.
- Go to a spa.
- Have a beauty night at home.
- Gossip about boys.
- Give and get fashion advice.
- ‘Borrow’ each other’s clothes.
- Call anytime of the day.
- Catch up over some coffee.
- Be honest with each other.
- Reminsce over the past.
- Cook together for my parents, because they cooked for us our whole life.
- Have a movie night with LOTS of snacks (and usually not eat all of it because it is way too much).
- Have sleep-overs now that they live on their own.
- Dance together at a party.
What do you like to do with your siblings?