14 break-up songs
When your heart is broken, all you want to do is wallow in self-pity, lay in bed and eat junk. Listening to sad music can actually help you, because you can relate to the song. So to help you, whether you were the dumper or the dumpee for whatever reasons, I made a list of break-up songs:
1. The heart wants what it wants – Selena Gomez
The lyric: The bed’s getting cold, but you’re not here. The future that we hold is so unclear.
2. Someone like you – Adele
The lyric: I hoped you’d see my face, and that you’d be reminded that for me it isn’t over.
3. Better man – Little Big Town
The lyric: I wish it wasn’t four a.m., standing in mirror saying to myself, you know you had to do it I know
4. All we’d ever need – Lady Antebellum
The lyric: I should’ve said all the things that I kept inside of me, and maybe I could’ve made you believe that what we had was all we’d ever need
5. Stone cold – Demi Lovato
The lyric: if happy is her, I’m happy for you
6. I almost do – Taylor Swift
The lyric: I just wanna tell you, it takes everything in me not to call you
7. Just give me a reason – Pink ft. Nate Ruess
The lyric: We’re not broken just bend and we can learn to love again
8. All too well – Taylor Swift
The lyric: You call me up again just to break me like a promise.
9. Tonight I’m getting over you – Carly Rae Jepsen
The lyric: No more crying to get me through, I’ll keep dancing till the morning with somebody new
10. I will fall – Clare Bowen & Sam Palladio
The lyric: I thought I was good at loving you, but our light went out when you wanted it too.
11. Better in time – Leona Lewis
The lyric: Was it all that easy? To just put aside your feelings?
12. A million reasons – Lady Gaga
The lyric: I’ve got a hundred million reasons to walk away, but baby I just need one good one to stay.
13. Queen of my heart – Westlife
The lyric: I’ll always look back as I walk away.
14. Last kiss – Taylor Swift
The lyric: You told me you loved me, so why did you go away?
What song do you listen to when you’re sad?